It has been a busy month to say the least and I can’t wait to share all of that with you.
- The husband got a lengthy leave from work so we were able to fly out to the Philippines to be with family. It was Liam’s first time on a plane and everyone else’s first time to meet Liam.
- We went on a mini vacation with the husband’s friends. Liam got to the beach for the first time.
- We celebrated my mom’s 50th birthday and my sister’s 21st birthday as a family.
- We had a very low key Valentine’s Day.
- We went to Nueva Ecijia to see my grandfather.
- We went to Olongapo to the husband’s side of the family.
- I met up with a few of my friends.
I’ll go into detail in my following posts.